Delivery & Returns
Express Delivery (1-2 working days) - £7.95
Standard Delivery (3-5 working days) - £3.95
Click & Collect (1-2 working days) - FREE
Express Delivery (1-3 working days) - $24.00
Express Delivery (1-2 working days) - €20.00
Express Delivery (3-5 working days) - $35.00
Deliveries to the EU are going ahead as planned, although may be subject to delay. We will be adding duty charges to all EU orders at the checkout, in addition to the shipping fee, and orders will be sent Delivery Duty Paid.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 days, although there may be a slight delay during exceptionally busy periods.
Click & Collect
UK customers will have the option of selecting to have their order delivered to the store on Motcomb Street in London. Once placed, your order will be processed and sent to the store for collection. Our Store Manager will be in touch to arrange.
All shipments heading outside of the EU are shipped on a DDP (Delivery Duties Paid) basis meaning Marie-Chantal Ltd absorbs these costs to provide a hassle-free online shopping experience for our customers.
Stock permitting, all orders are dispatched within 24 hours, Monday - Friday. Items purchased over the weekend or on UK Bank Holidays will be dispatched the next working day.
The outlined delivery times are an approximate. During sale periods, order processing and delivery times may take longer than usual.
All orders received by 11am GMT are fulfilled and dispatched the same working day. All orders are delivered by DHL Express, which is a trackable service and requires a signature on delivery or can be left in a safe place, with a neighbour or delivered on an alternate day of your choice.
Once your order has been placed we are unable to cancel, amend or change the delivery address of your order.
Completing the registration process will allow you to set up an account with Marie-Chantal. You can follow the status of your order by logging into your account. Each order is assigned a Parcel Consignment Number to allow you to track your order.
Goods will be sent to the address provided by you at the time of placing your order. If you wish to send the goods to an address outside of the UK, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches the destination country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note that customs policies vary widely from country to country. We recommend contacting your local customs office for further information.
*Please note unfortunately we are unable to deliver to P.O. Box Addresses.
If your P.O. Box address is located in Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates or Yemen, you must provide a valid contact number and email address for our DHL drivers to contact you on to obtain a physical address.
*Please note that due to DHL delivery policy in Russia, we can only ship orders to a business address.
On occasion, Marie-Chantal will hold free shipping promotions online. Be the first to know by signing up to our newsletter for the latest styling tips and exclusive updates.
We offer free delivery to the US for orders over $200 and the UK over £150.
DHL Express offers ODD (On Demand Delivery)
With this facility, customers are provided with an estimated date of delivery within one hour of your order being collected by DHL and you can choose how you wish to receive your delivery with options including:
· Reschedule for another day
· Leave with a neighbour
· Leave in a safe place
· Deliver to a DHL Service Point (45,000 locations worldwide)
· Deliver to an alternative address
· Hold until you return from vacation
It is our aim to ensure that you are delighted with your order however we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item. Please find the terms and instructions below:
- You have up to 30 calendar days to return items purchased on our online boutique. Please notify our online Customer Support Team within 14 business days of receiving your item/s if you wish to do so. The return of the item/s to our warehouse will be at your own expense as we do not provide return labels. This applies to all worldwide orders.
- Sale items purchased on our online boutique must be returned within 14 calendar days. The return of the item/s to our warehouse will be at your own expense as we do not provide return labels. This applies to all worldwide orders.
- All products come with a label attached. Please do not remove the label or relevant seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the item. If you decide to return your products, Marie-Chantal will not accept items returned without the relevant label or seal or that have been altered from their original status i.e. worn or damaged.
- Due to hygiene reasons, we are unable to refund hosiery, hair accessories or custom jewellery.
- Please allow up to 14 business days from the date the item arrives back with us. We will notify you through email as soon as your refund has been finalised.
- Successful returns will be credited to the original payment method and may take 3-5 working days to reappear in your account depending on your card provider.
- Returns outside of the stated time frames may be accepted at the discretion of our Marie-Chantal online Customer Support Team.
- N.B. Goods bought on the Marie-Chantal website cannot be returned to stores or stockists.
- Afterwards, simply complete the returns form and send this back with the items to the address below:
Marie-Chantal Ltd - Returns
ePoint Medway - Noatum Logistics
James Swallow Way, Hoo, ME3 9GX, Rochester
Kent, United Kingdom
- If you would like to exchange an item please contact our Customer Support team so they can keep hold of the preferred style/size until the original item is received. This does not apply to sale items.
- The return of the item to be exchanged to our warehouse will be at your own expense as we do not provide return labels.
- You have up to 28 calendar days to exchange items purchased on our online boutique. Please notify our online Customer Support Team within 14 days of receiving your item/s if you wish to do so. The return of the item/s to our warehouse will be at your own expense as we do not provide return labels. This applies to all worldwide orders.
- If you have received a gift but the product/s are unsuitable, please contact our Customer Support team by email.
If you return the item without contacting us first it is likely the sender will be notified of the return.
- All gift returns should be identified by order number, otherwise, it won’t be possible to locate the order and therefore, process an exchange.
- After speaking to Customer Support and upon receipt of your item/s back at our warehouse you will be able to exchange the unworn item for another size or an alternative of the same value.
- The return of the unwanted item to our warehouse will be at your own expense as we do not provide return labels.
Damaged & Defective Items
In the event we have processed an order incorrectly or you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact Customer Support so we can arrange a replacement or a refund depending on stock availability. Marie-Chantal will be wholly responsible for the shipping expenses and will generate a pre-paid returns label for the return of the item.
To receive your returns label please contact Marie-Chantal Customer Support.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions using any of the methods below:
T: +44 0800 112 4129