Marie-Chantal's Winter Discoveries
22nd February 2022
- Pistachio Milk: One of the most delicious milk alternatives... a little bit nutty and a little bit sweet. Tache Pistachio Milk is a plant-based milk made with real pistachios without any oils. This nut milk is light on calories and carbs, yet big on flavor. Plus, bonus, it has exceptional frothing abilities made to compliment coffee or matcha. It can be hard to find, but my favorite spot is Ralph's Coffee Shop on Madison Avenue, my go to order is a matcha latte with pistachio milk.
- Kroma 5 Day Reset: Re-establish healthy habits with functional nutrition that is convenient and enjoyable. Kroma's Signature Reset includes 50 total food and beverages (10 servings per day for 5 days) carefully labeled by the day and numerical order to ensure you are fueled and nourished throughout your reset. I personally can't get enough of their super porridge in the mornings, as well as their beauty matcha and energizing elixirs.
- Miracle Noodles: These healthy, low carb, shirataki noodles are made from the Japanese konjac plant. When you break them down, they are essentially 97% water and 3% soluble fiber. Providing healthy, delicious, guilt-free eating, which makes them an excellent base for any Italian or ramen dish. I love this plant based Miracle Noodles with a light Bolognese sauce.
- Rowse: I love an oil based cleanser and Rowse's Tangerine Cleansing Balm is on the top of my list. Their oil to milk formula was created to nourish from the inside out. The sweet almond and coconut oils combine and effectively dissolve make up and pore debris, absorbing impurities and locking in moisture.
- U Beauty: The Barrier Bio Active Treatment is an overnight mask that repairs skin at a cellular level and replenishes the moisture barrier for stronger, firmer and more radiant skin. What makes this product so special is that the cutting-edge treatment draws inspiration from the Turritopis Dohrril, or "Immortal Jellyfish," a fascinating creature that has the ability to turn adult, damaged and aging cells into healthy stem cells - effectively aging in reverse.
- Kindle Oasis: I can't get enough of the new Kindle Oasis, I've been doing all my reading this winter with it. Their new adjustable features include the latest e-ink technology, an adjustable warm light for a richer reading experience and splash proof case, which makes it the perfect companion for any beach getaway. Currently reading "The Collector" by John Fowles, the 1963 thriller novel follows a lonely, psychotic young man who kidnaps a female art student in London and holds her captive in the cellar of his rural farmhouse. As well as "Perfume" by Patrick Suskin, the novel explores the sense of smell and its relationship with the emotional meanings that scents may have.
- Rayban Stories: From the rock revolution of the ‘60s, to the art scene of the ‘80s, to the forefront of hip-hop culture – Wayfarer sunglasses have become an enduring icon across endlessly shifting eras and now continues with wearable tech. Through Rayban Stories you can capture the world as you see it, by staying immersed in the present moment and creating hands-free, high-resolution video and photos. They also feature discrete open ear speakers, which allow you to listen to music and calls all from one pair of classically designed sunglasses.
- Bio Alchemy Palo Santo Trio: Feel focused, empowered, and cleansed with the rich and woody scent of Palo Santo. The "Holy Wood is sustainably sourced and harvested from naturally fallen trees in the tropical dry forest of the Northern Peruvian Highlands.
- Prada Cashmere Puffer: One of my favorite jackets this winter season is Prada’s Cashmere Puffer. It’s contemporary, yet sporty design is crafted from cashmere and wool to keep you extra warm on cold days. A great alternative to this jacket is the Aer Alpine Down Puffer Coat.
- Angel Wing Robe in White: Made from the softest fleece and the latest color way addition to my Angel wing robe collection. Make sure to get a matching one for your mini at Mariechantal.com
Have a question for MC?
Email us at email@example.com
Join Us On Spotify
Browse MC's recommended playlists for bathtime, playtime and then when baby has gone to bed, grown-up time.