- 2 1/2 Cups Flour
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs Room Temperature
- 1 Cup Milk
- 3/4 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Lemon Juice
- 8 Ounces Fresh Blueberries
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter (at room temperature)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, milk, vanilla extract, sour cream, butter, oil and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Place your blueberries in a small bowl and coat them with 1 tablespoon of your dry mixture. (This prevents your blueberries from sinking to the bottom of your muffin tins)
- Slowly incorporate your wet ingredients into your dry mixture. Mix well and fold in your blueberries.
- Line a 12 cup standard muffin tin with cupcake liners, leaving one empty. Fill the one empty muffin tin with water (this will create steam, making your muffins extra moist.)
- Using an ice cream or cookie scoop, fill your batter into the cupcake liners and set aside.
- In a small bowl combine all crumble topping ingredients and mix with a fork until you get a crumble consistency. Sprinkle the mixture over your muffin batter.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove muffins from their tin and place them on a rack to cool before enjoying.
Have a question for MC?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Us On Spotify
Browse MC's recommended playlists for bathtime, playtime and then when baby has gone to bed, grown-up time.