We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Please see the job specifications below.
Reporting to the Commercial Director and Founder, manage the day-to-day running, operations, visual merchandising, and customer service of Marie-Chantal’s eCommerce websites and all associated digital marketing programmes, and design, plan and implement forward strategies across web and digital marketing channels.
Key Responsibilities - Daily operational running of the website:
- Day to day management of the ecommerce content working closely with graphic designers to ensure all content, product selection and placement is created and aligned with brand guidelines.
- Be in charge of the seasonal collection and special product launches online and product upload - product descriptions, images, URL’s, SKU’s, SEO optimisation, etc. Create all product feeds, adding product descriptions, attributes, meta details, optimising images and ensuring that the process adheres to SEO best practice.
- Mentoring and managing a Marketing & eCommerce assistant.
- Work with warehouse to ensure that order fulfilment and delivery is on time in line with delivery promise. Manage customer service and troubleshoot any issues that may arise.
- Manage 3rd party web developers to deliver changes to the site. Brief requirements and ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet defined levels of quality and scope.
- Optimise the customer journey based on analytical data and ensure it is in line with brand guidelines.
- Oversee special projects including site re-designs and integration the founder’s blog onto eCom platform and synergise campaigns and digital marketing efforts.
- Plan and run markdowns and promotions.
Digital Marketing -
- Customer retention and acquisition - develop digital marketing plan and oversee the execution of database segmentation, content/newsletter development and digital ad design and placement. Drive the marketing and loyalty campaigns around the tiers of customers.
- Develop the master content calendar for all web promotions, significant dates and peak trading.
- Build and run Google Ads and Paid Social campaigns (Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest). Manage 3rd party digital marketing agencies to develop robust and successful strategy, continually improving CPA, conversion rate and ROI.
- SEO optimisation with keyword analysis, page optimisation, competitor analysis…
- Manage all digital marketing channels to ensure KPI achievements (visitors, sign ups, conversions, sales…)
- Manage Google AdWords account, including budgets and reporting.
- Set and run the campaigns and adjust accordingly.
- Support marketing with competitions and advertising.
- Manage and coordinate affiliates
- Build and manage social media ads.
- Manage forecasts, planning and targets to ensure all metrics and KPIs are successfully defined and delivered.
- Provide weekly and monthly performance analysis and insights to drive change and maximise site traffic and conversion rates.
- 5+ years of experience in eCom and digital marketing within the retail industry, ideally in a similar role for a growing fashion brand.
- Good experience and knowledge of the luxury fashion industry, with experience in luxury childrenswear a bonus
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Google Analytics and Google suite, Moz, affiliate marketing, MailChimp, and all major social media platforms.
- Experience driving digital sales through proven online strategies.
- Experienced on major eCom platforms, versed in back-office administration
- Confident with Microsoft office suite and proficient in Excel
- Experience and understanding of retail-specialist CMS
- Excellent communication skills able to work effectively cross-functionally understanding priorities and workload of other departments within the business.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Well-spoken and confident in liaising with people at all levels.
- Proactive with excellent eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
- Flexible and proactive attitude.
To apply for the role, please contact Jeanette Nieman on Jeanette.email@example.com.
Monday to Friday, 9.30 am to 6pm
A full-time sales assistant is required for a new luxury childrenswear boutique in the heart of Chelsea and Belgravia.
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic sales assistant with luxury retail experience.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A great communicator and ambassador for the brand, representing the brand values and identity
- Well-presented, self-motivated, and energetic
- Happy to work independently
- Available to work from mid-June
- Interested in Visual merchandising
- Knowledgeable about childrenswear
- Driven to achieve weekly and monthly sales target with passion and enthusiasm
- Confident using Excel and reporting sales figures
- Team player and flexible with working hours
- Able to support the management with the retail operations such as transfers, deliveries, and customers’ orders
- Articulate in the English language and fluency in other languages will be an advantage
As clienteling is at the heart of this role, the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the ability to build a good rapport with the clients and form long-lasting relationships with them.
- Competitive salary and staff discount
- Excellent product knowledge training and support
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you are the best person for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org